Just Cute?

Sydney came into the room tonight to ask me a question to tell her friends. She asked me, "How old were you when you were alive?" I had to have her repeat it 'cause it was cute. She has a slight infatuation with the year 1980 and the fact that I was alive then. I told her I was 6 in 1980. However, the friends who were over asked a deeper question...How old were you when you were alive?...Yes, it's the same question, but think about the meaning a little bit. I'm as alive as I ever have been, but I'm more dead than I ever have been. I've been alive since conception, yet I'm closer to physical death than I've ever been. Then I thought...I was nine when I was alive. I was nine years old when I was born into the Kingdom of Heaven! That is when my life truly began because it will never end as I will leave this earth one day to join my Saviour and Lord in Heaven!!! Do you ever think about that and just get excited about getting to be in God's amazing presence and full glory?!?!?! It's overwhelming and I'm so very excited. God is so awesome and powerful, loving and gracious, merciful and a disciplinarian. HE IS!!! Have a great week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Funny bedtime

Daddy/Daughter Day

Where is your focus today?