Funny bedtime

Micah is doing great with using the potty. We still, however, put him in a diaper overnight. Sometimes he's dry in the morning. Sometimes he's not.

Last night he wanted to wear his underwear. I was reluctant. Randy asked him what he would do if he needed to go tee-tee during the night.

M: "I 'feeze' it"
R: "What?"
M: "I feeze' it"

I thought maybe he was saying "reach" because he uses an f instead of an r, so we asked.

R: "Reach it?"
M: "No. 'Feeze' it"
R: "Do you mean freeze it?"
M: "Yes"

We still had no idea what that meant but were already laughing.

R: "Like the cops say "freeze" and you hold your hands up?"
M: "Yes. I say 'feeze' and go in there and go potty" as he pointed to the bathroom.

We all laughed hysterically!!

Comments

Jen Smith said…
That's awesome! So, did he make it through the night? =)
We opted for a diaper which was good because I had to clean up a mess of stuff yesterday morning even w/ a diaper!!

Popular posts from this blog

Where is your focus today?

Daddy/Daughter Day