What to do? What to do?

So, I've been wondering since last night if I need to take M to the doctor. He's been coughing since Sunday night, and it has gotten worse...to the point of gagging last night. However, I called the dr on Monday and asked since he has not had any fever. Fever is a sign of the pigs flying and I don't want any of that in my house! Anyway, they said as long as he has no fever, there is no need to bring him in.

I called again this morning because he coughed a lot more last night. They are very nice at the dr's office. I told them what was going on, but I also said I don't want to bring him in and expose him or me to any flu-like sypmtoms in the waiting room. They gave me a website to go to and said it would basically give me the same information that they would. Seems a little weird to me, but I really don't want to put us in a location where I'm quite sure there has been any type of flu. I feel better now. The website stated exactly what's going on w/ him, and said the best course of action is to let it run its course unless, of course, there is fever. He still has not had any fever and is acting normally. It suggested putting a humidifier in the room - did that last night. It also said it's worse at night - knew that! I guess I just needed the reassurance since R is out of town.

At this point, I'm just praying that last night was the worst, and we're on our way out of this. We are also praying very strongly for our health. As I said, I don't want any pigs flying in my house or any other type of flu for that matter. Praying you all stay healthy as well!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Funny bedtime

Daddy/Daughter Day

Where is your focus today?